Script

Script

*knock knock*

Andrew – Come in
Sam – hi there I’m here about the job
Andrew – hello there wonderful to see you just wonderful… Pause… so whats your name my friend
Sam – Sam Gardener
Andrew – and how are you with children is the real main thing we should know here
Sam – well you know I have had quite a lot of experience actually, me and my wife have two children two lovely twins both aged 5
Andrew – Wonderful, have you ever thought about bringing them to the nursery here
Sam – well actually I have it will be a great idea
Andrew – Ah Well both of my children were here in the nursery now there all grown up now there well there doctors. It’s amazing really
Sam – well its amazing watching them grow
Andrew – I know I know… *pause* anyway. Do you like toys by any chance?
Sam – well actually I am I’m a fan of fisherprice myself favourite brand of mine
Andrew – toy box is full of them!
Sam – Can’t get enough of fisherprice
Andrew – toys are a big part of this nursery, what would you bring to this job?
Sam – I feel that I can add to it have a big impact on the children.
Andrew – on the more serious note any previous convictions
Sam – well urmm well urhh
Andrew – well we shall go through that, I think the children will love you
Sam – thankyou
Andrew – start tomorrow
Sam – that’s great! Thankyou very much
Andrew – see you bright and early tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment